From imaginary shower arguments to wondering whether life is just a reality show, we count 10 weird things you do in secret but don’t talk about.
10 – Shower Arguments
- Ah the shower – a perfect place to clean your body, rejuvenate your follicles, and have furious hypothetical arguments with your friends and family.
- Every now and then you’ll find yourself in the shower thinking of an argument you had years earlier and coming up with the most witty comebacks – just in case that exact argument ever comes up again.
- For some reason it’s just the best place to fight imaginary people and destroy them with fire comebacks.
- One thing that most of us do but don’t tend to bring up around the dinner table is the secretive activity that is masturbating.
- For some reason it’s not everyone’s favourite conversational topic but we all indulge in some good old-fashioned masturbation. Whether we’re enjoying ourselves a bit of porn, reading 50 Shades of Grey, or just thinking about that hulky fireman who saved your kitten from a tree one time, there’s no shame in some relaxing single-player sexy time.
8 – Staring at Yourself
- The bathroom is a haven for weird activities that we do when no one is watching – such as staring at the bizarre image of your own reflection.
- If the walls in your bathroom could talk, they would probably ask you why in the hell you stare at yourself for hours pulling different expressions and attempting to turn your head to see what it looks like from different angles.
- You’ve probably also stared at your face while crying over something really sad – like an argument you lost to yourself in the shower.
- If there’s one thing that we have definitely all done, it’s picking our filthy noses.
- Don’t tell me that when you’re alone you haven’t harvested your sinuses at least once or twice. We tell kids off when they do it, but it’s just something we all do, regardless of age. The urge to cleanse your nose of snotty grit gets to us all.
- We probably just don’t like talking about it because it’s not the most hygienic activity of all time, or the most attractive.
- It’s something we can only imagine going through, but we’ve all vividly thought about the way we’re going to meet our ends.
- It’s a scary thought, and it’s coming for us all. We have all thought about it, some more than others, but it’s not uncommon to find yourself becoming overwhelmingly sad about the thought of you or one of your relatives suddenly dying.
- We don’t like to admit that we fantasise about death – but it’s an unfortunate fact of life.