From girls apologising with bacon to girls who donate their body organs we count 13 of the best girlfriends ever.
13 – Bacon Forgiveness Girlfriend
- Sometimes when lovers fight, they give each other gifts to say sorry.
- This girlfriend who wanted to apologise for being violent and slapping her boyfriend not once, but twice while she was inebriated, presented him with a tub of delicious crispy bacon. The tub of salty meat expressed her sincerest regrets.
- Violence is never okay, but bacon is a pretty tasty way to say sorry.
12 – Nerf War Girlfriend
- Every now and then it’s important to treat your man to a traditional romantic activity, like a nerf gun war.
- After a long day of working, this guy came home to find this note on the kitchen bench. The note told the boyfriend to defend himself from a hiding girlfriend with the fully loaded nerf gun she left for him.
11 – Desktop Donut Girlfriend
- It’s always good to let your significant other know where they can find you if they need to.
- Upon opening his computer desktop, this guy found a not-so subtle message from his hungry girlfriend. She had gone to the store to bring back donuts, or as she called them, ‘deep fried breakfast circles’.
- Her note even included pictures, in case the message wasn’t clear enough.
10 – Zelda Chef Girlfriend
- One lucky guy found his whole night planned out for him by his gamer girlfriend.
- Before heading into town with her friends for a girls’ night out, this girlfriend left out a pre-made dinner for her man with an illustrated note. She even left instructions for cooking, in case he needed hints for his mission to consume the delicious pasta.
9 – Battlestation Couple
- A couple who met through their mutual love of video games built a couple’s gaming paradise.
- After moving in together, the pair decided to turn their living room into a ‘his-and-hers’ battle station where they could play games together. They have chosen to play co-opt in their lives and also their living room.
- Hopefully there’s no cheating in this relationship, or one of them might rage quit.
8 – Breaking Bad Girlfriend
- Hallmark probably doesn’t offer cards like the one this girl made for her boyfriend.
- The Breaking Bad themed anniversary card reads, “Phosphorus is red, methamphetamine is blue, we have great chemistry and I love you.” Nothing says ‘I love you’ like drawings of drug dealers and awkward chemistry jokes.
- Hopefully their alleged chemistry is between the sheets and not on the streets.