From Soup for Sluts to Homo Sausage, we count fifteen unbelievable product names that really exist!
15 – Noblice,
- If someone asks you if you want any of their Noblice, you should run straight towards the nearest exit – unless they’re referring to this Serbian cream biscuit!
- While the name Noblice probably means something lovely in its native Serbian, it’s hard to get past that in English it basically means pubic lice.
14 – Soup For Sluts,
- Focus testing has revealed a gap in the soup-buying market: the promiscuous! To fix this, soup company Blue Q have released a brand of spicy vegetable soup called Soup For Sluts.
- There’s also the spicy beef flavour (Wasted & Broke), chicken flavour (Hello Lazy) and the Din Din Fuk Chow shrimp flavour.
13 – Spermies,
- Spermies are a novelty candy for the whole family! Well, they’re probably not for children… And I wouldn’t get them for Grandma, or your oral sex-hating ex-wife.
- But anyone else will have hours of fun! They have ‘no added salt’, and their brilliant tagline says they’re the candy you’ll love to swallow. So open wide!
12 – Fart and Plopp Bar,
- Fart Bar is a Polish chocolate bar that’s name literally means ‘lucky bar’.
- No one is sure whether they induce farting or if they were made from distilled farts. Either way, don’t eat these in confined spaces, like buses or elevators.
- If Fart Bars aren’t your thing, try this Number Two choice: Sweden’s Plopp Bar!
11 – Faggotini,
- Urban Dictionary defines ‘faggotini’ as ‘a person who is “beyond gay”, or “very effeminate”’. Webster’s Dictionary … has no definition.
- Jokes aside, Splendido’s Faggotini is a variation on ravioli. So if you’re a pasta fan, boil some water, bust out the white sauce and get some delicious faggotini into you!