From uncooked meat to dangerous gas that can put you in a coma, we count fifty poisonous household items.
Antifreeze is a dangerous one since it doesn’t smell bad and actually tastes good, if you or someone you know consumes some antifreeze make sure to call an ambulance and poison control as soon as possible or your kidneys will fail.
If your windscreen ices up every day you’ll probably want to buy some windshield washer solution, just keep in mind it’s made with large amounts of methanol: a highly toxic type of alcohol, if consumed it can cause permanent blindness and death.
Insecticide is a pretty obvious one right? Well that doesn’t mean people don’t still get poisoned by it because they go nuts and spray the bugs in their house without any ventilation, if consumed it can cause convulsions and induce a coma.
Some artificial nail removers can cause some serious issues with a low volume consumption, if you or someone you know takes some nail remover it will cause methemoglobinemia, which hinders you blood’s ability to bind oxygen.
Be ultra-careful around drain cleaners because even their fumes can kill you if you breathe enough of them as well as burning your organs from the inside out.